Section - separated sub-area of level which have his own settigs: music, background, physics, etc. Player can move between sections by special points - warps. All sections placed in a single space, and you can see many sections, but you can set settings only for current section.
Each section have his settings:
- Music: on this section will be played selected music
- Custom music file: here you will define custom music file, what allows to use music not from staff list.
- Background: it is a picture, what will be shown in back of this section.
- Connect left-right sides (Level Warp) - all outed offscreen objects will be appeared and entered from opposite side of this section.
- Offscreen exit - allows to player exit from level on go out from screen of this section
- One-way scrolling (No turn back) - allows to move player only to right side. Camera will not be scrolled to left.
- Underwater - apply to total area of current section the underwater physics.
Section swith panel. here you can fastly switch to another section:
If you list in huge level space, you have possible to instant return to left-bottom, left-top, right-top, or right-bottom current section's corner. On switching between sections, your last position will be saved, and on switching back will be restored in same coordinates.
Section settings toolbox
Set section settings
Resize of section
Copyright © 2014-2017 Platformer Game Engine by Wohlstand project.